The Boss Solution: It uses no electrical power, no fans, and no chlorine!
- Save energy and stop local environmental pollution. Safeguard your home, occupants, family pets and your garden.
- Sick Septic Tanks cause pollution and foul odors, while spreading harmful bacteria to your yard and potentially to the subterranean aquifer and the sea.
- Boss Technology provides advice and solution to eradicate pollution problems.
- Boss provides solutions for septic tanks and drains in subdivisions, hotels, schools, and municipalities. Our systems are also effective in reducing cholera.
SOLVE LOCAL ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION:
- The problems of sanitary drainage networks where the effluent (discharge) is not environmentally safe.
- The reduction of organic sludge and need to pump and dump it. The problem starts with a Sick Septic Tank. The pump and dump just spread the bacteria and waste to some other location where it becomes highly toxic to the environment and all living things. Boss Technology produces Healthy Septic Tanks. You should never need to pump it.
- The BOSS Technology is effective in the reduction of bacteria caused diseases and other related health complications.
Boss Technology and it's research is focused on increasing the availability of potable drinking water on our planet and the contribution that clean wastewater makes in that bigger picture. Cost-effective solutions that allow all countries to raise their standards of water quality at the level of environmental standards.
Boss Technology®, through specific and proprietary advancements, produces a very strong inorganic chelate, made from an exclusive detoxified acid,
Copper Boss, is unlike normal copper or minerals. Copper Boss is organic and ionic, its exclusive ionic characteristic is soluble in water and more active, while its organic feature makes substantial reductions in the organic by-product, or to say it another way the organics in your septic tank, when activated with Copper Boss, are completely digested, thereby eliminating sludge.
How does the Boss work?
The BOSS products are organic additives, specially formulated based on copper sulfate combined with a chelate, which keeps the copper in a slurry.
The electrochemical charge of chelated copper can generate the movement of solids from the tank bottom to the surface.
This allows a complete suspension of solids content and homogenization of the septic tank.
Thus the deposition of solids on the bottom is avoided while accelerating the decomposition of ammonia gas emanating from the septic tank nitrogen through transforming bacterial acceleration.
Thus, the decomposition of organic matter is achieved.
The BOSS products are a superior alternative for the treatment of wastewater of organic origin discharged into septic tanks.
The wastewater when in contact with the product, for a period of time adequate and reasonable according to the specifications of the product will achieve the following benefits:
- Disposal of sludge to 97% odor reduction by 98%
- Elimination of toxic and flammable gases
- Enrichment of treated water, nitrogen, because playback facultative bacterium, to be reusable
- Pumping and prevents separation of the solid
- Compliance with environmental standards issued by SEMARNAT
From SEMARNAT: Water pollution by organic matter is assessed in terms of the biochemical oxygen demand, that is, the amount of oxygen required for breaking down waste. The decay of organic matter and the lack of oxygen are associated with septic conditions and foul water odor and taste, which precludes its use.
This Boss project is unique in Mexico due to its characteristics, its low cost and high social impact. Boss is committed to protecting the environment and the health and safety of its customers. Septic systems do not need to be a container of biological contaminants.
OPERATION OF THE BOSS PRODUCTS, ON BACTERIA
- Aerobic Bacteria: They thrive in the presence of free oxygen and only if there are minimum oxygen requirements.
- Anaerobic Bacteria: These bacteria require carbon dioxide to grow, oxygen is toxic to this group.
- Facultative bacteria: these can exist in the presence or absence of free oxygen, is the group of bacteria, which are stimulated by the presence of BOSS Technology.
- Another interesting feature of strong inorganic chelate Boss exclusive Technology® is maintained that the copper ions and the electromagnetic load solids. Thanks to this unique feature, a continuous liquefaction, because the solids up to the aerobic zone, where bacteria degrade, whereas in the lagoons without treatment, solids accumulate in the tank bottom is the result
THE BOSS TECHNOLOGY microplant
The Boss micro plants require 1 bottle of ECO SEPTIC week for proper use and performance.
Our system and products inhibit gases BOSS sulfides and liquefy and digest the organic solids.
The Boss microplant: Breaks down organic solids
- Eliminates the need to empty septic tanks eliminates harmful bacteria to the environment
- During the process of degradation of organic solids and hydrogen gas, the system converts this Starboss nutrient enriching the water with nitrates.
- The resulting water is ideal for crops and green areas.
Effluent quality is usually described by three measures of pollutants — Bioogical Oxygen Demand (BOC));
Suspended Solids and Ammonia Each pollutant is measured in mg/Litre (pans per million).
Suspended Solids: 15
Ammonia (NH3): 10