Featured Listing: Zafiro Estates - Villa A-74 - $1,500,000 - 5,089 s.f. / $294.75 per s.f. Villa A-74 is located in La Ribera, about 25-30 minutes south of the town of Los Barriles. This luxurious Villa is sensitively designed to take a breath to everyone who takes a look at it. The unit feature centerpiece kitchen, open dining and great space of living area, spacious master bedrooms and Zen bathrooms. This concept of modern living also includes glass walls that maximize the landscaping around, sparkling waters and soft sand at your doorstep, tall ceilings, large terrace, open courtyard and private pool and hot tub. Additionally, there is a great storage space with three garage stalls that can store lots of your beach toys.
Please find be bellow additional available properties in La Ribera:
* Oceanfront home Casa Del Sol - 5 Bed 5 Bath, 6,146 s.f. / $2.8M / $455.58 s.f.
* Beachfront Villa A-74, 5 Bed, 5 Bath - 5,089 s.f. / $1,500,000.00 / $294 per s.f. - with the pool
* Beachfront Villa A-73, 5 Bed, 5 Bath - 5,089 s.f. / $1,500,000.00 / $294 per s.f.
* Beachfront Casa Eduardo, 4 Bed, 4 Bath - 4,648 s.f. / $1,200,000.00 / $258 per s.f. - with the pool
* Oceanfront home Casa Allegre - 5,423 s.f. / $675k / $124 s.f. SOLD
* Ocean-view home Casa Del Sur - 2 Bed 2 Bath, 1,942 s.f. / $$258.7k / $133.21 s.f.
* Ocean-view home Casa Verde - 2 Bed 2 Bath, 1,183 s.f. / $139.9k / $118.25 s.f.
* Ocean-view home Casa Benito - 2 Bed 1 Bath, 903 s.f. / $109k / $120.70 s.f.
Please contact us for additional listings.
La Ribera is located 45 minutes from Los Cabos International Airport and short drive to Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park, famously known as one of the richest natural aquariums in the world. Los Barriles is about 25 minutes north and there you can find shopping, banking, restaurants, and our health and dental clinic.
This part of the world features the nicest natural white sandy beaches in the world, perfect to come to relax. The sea water is around 82 degrees F, crystal clear and clean, convenient for all kinds of water activities, starting from swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding and if you are in love with fishing, you are gonna be in love with Spa Buena Vista as well.
East Cape is also a home to humpback whales during the winter time period and it's one of the worlds favorite destinations for whale-watching in the world.
Notice: We do not represent to be the listing broker of all the listings in this description. They are intended only to provide useful information regarding
the East Cape, Buena Vista and Los Barriles markets.
* La Ribera Master Listing